Monday, July 17, 2017

Be Merry Thailand Swap card


This past week, I gathered with 700+ demonstrators in Phuket, Thailand on an incentive trip that I earned last year. One of the greatest things about the trip is the swap that we participate in.  Since I just love Christmas, and it's Christmas in July, I created this card for my swap.  Joey Hartman inspired me with this basic layout and I tweaked it and added some gold sparkle.  The stitched shape framelits and layering ovals framelits are just the perfect frame for the gold embossed sentiment. I am also in love with this Garden Green satin ribbon! I just love the Be Merry suite from the annual catalog. We crafters sometimes need an extra start on Christmas and the holiday section of the Annual Catalog serves us well.


The card features the Be Merry 12x12 designer series paper
and Merry Mistletoe stamp set:


Click here to see the other coordinating products to this suite!

SHOP: Click here to shop online today!
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. Click here to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...