Thursday, July 27, 2017

Label me Pretty, it's a simple Petal Garden treat


Label Me Pretty Treat

Label me pretty indeed!  I made these cuties with my Scalloped Tag Topper Punch in minutes for a recent downline meeting treat. I always like to leave them with something sweet :). It's simple, cut a strip 2 x 7", score at 3 and 4, punch both ends, tie up with this new gorgeous pool party ribbon and secure with white twine. I adhered a 2x2 piece of Petal Garden Designer Series Paper to the front. The new Touches of Nature Wooden Elements are the perfect finishing touch!  I used Rich Razzleberry Ink to stamp the sentiment on the label punch. Enjoy this quick treat that you can make in no time flat!  



I snuck a Hershey Nugget inside



Can you see how this ribbon sparkes and shines? DIVINE!

SHOP: Click here to shop online today!
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. Click here to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...