Wednesday, August 23, 2017

New Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek: Fall Hershey Bar Sliders


These adorable treats were created for my last team gathering for my parting gift. Spoiling my Happy Shoppers is a #1 priority to me.  

Gold Sriped Bags
#144255
$5.50 for 10 bags

I can't say enough about how much I love these gold and white striped bags. As typical, I am last minute making gifts, so I reached for chocolate and these bags and it evolved from there. Gold is a fantastic neutral and can you not see these dressed up pretty for Christmas? See the Christmas bag I made here. 
I can also see this for wedding favors with the bride's color ribbon tied around. 


Simply tie a ribbon around a chocolate bar and decorate the bow with something cute. For a sneak peek from the new Holiday Catalog, I used a framelit set called: Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies for the pumpkin and adorable sprigs.  I also stamped directly on the bag with a sentiment from a new fall stamp set: Painted Harvest using Early Espresso ink. The bags were perfect to stamp on, I was kind of surprised!


There's nothing complicated about how to do it. Trim off the top edge of the bag (approx 1 inch), fold over back of Chocolate bar, tuck in corner, adhere edge of flap with tear and tape adhesive #138995


Pick up Your holiday catalogs at one of my events this month or email me to receive a copy! 


What Striped Gold Bag sliders can you create? I'd love to see them! Post them here in comments. 

SHOP: Click here to shop online today!
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. Click here to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...