Friday, September 29, 2017

Papermadeprettier Holiday Weekend Retreat: Part 1

Special events and retreats are truly my love language. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to spoil my customers and team of happy shoppers with Stampin' Up goodies galore. And Ijust love unplugging and  spending the weekend with 20 stamping friends! This weekend, I hosted my Holiday Retreat. I hold two weekend retreats per year.

Here's what greeted the people at their stations - goodies galore!:


The calm before the storm:


My trusty helper Cindy Griffin. Without her, this weekend would NOT have been possible. And also the prep work from Shelli Dominick, Audra Jones, Lana Dunn, Sharon Bell and Kathy Rich. It takes a village sometimes! 


Getting to know you games: 




Night one themed food: Halloween:


Displays galore!


prizes, prizes prizes


Click here for part 2 of the retreat extravaganza! 

Register today for the Spring Retreat!
March 2-4th
$50 Registration Fee 
March 2-4, 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...