Monday, December 4, 2017

Merry Little Labels Hot Chocolate Holder


This past weekend I held my Santa's Workshop Event where guests made a gob of cute holiday treats, tags, gift card holders and cards. Hot chocolate holders are my most popular gift and this cutie is one of my faves. I cut one of the Acetate Card  Boxes #144628 in half (tip>>the opened flat box is 8" from tip to tip) and decorated it with a strip of Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper (1 1/4"). The perfect accent label was made using the Merry Little Labels Stamp set stamped in Memento ink on Whisper White paper and the punch layered on itself in black then white. Then I added a leaf punch and itty bitty bow just to make it adorable. I filled Stampin' Up's treat tubes with mini marshmallows and tucked it inside the box. Chocolate Santas are from Walmart and mini marshmallows were next to the hot chocolate. They are wonderful because they don't get all dried up like regular marshmallows when you are crafting. (they come pre-dried, like Lucky Charms cereal marshmallows). 

This Merry Little Labels Stamp bundle is available for a limited time only and is at 10% off, as it is on the retiring Holiday Catalog list. Get it now at bundled price of $35 for the clear mount set: 


Check out all of the coordinating products to this cute Merry Little Christmas suite! 


HOLIDAY CATALOG: Click here to see the current Holiday Catalog 2017
SHOP: Click here to shop online today!
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. Click here to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...