Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Last Chance Countdown post #3: Wizards, Nights and Unicorns



You don't have to be a wizard to know that you should go ahead and snatch this Magical Day set  and Myths and Magic Suite up NOW. When I initially saw this set, I didn't know how much I would fall in love with these adorable characters!  Don't forget the matching framelits, designer paper, sparkly glimmer paper and washi! Click here to see the full suite of products that are going going GONE! 

Cosmic Brusho Background (Cased from Alisa Tilsner)


Cutie Knight Valentine! I don't remember who I cased this from :)

On Stage team Gifts colored with Stampin' Blends

Magical Day Stamp Set

Magical Day Bundle 

SHOP: Click here to shop online today! Shop Last Chance retiring products, Clearance rack and more! 
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today cogbill22@yahoo.com. The new catalog is coming, be the first to share with friends! 
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Tired of waiting to see the new catalog? Get it with your starter kit TODAY! Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. $125 for only $99 
Click here to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...