Thursday, May 3, 2018

NEW CATALOG ALERT! Share What You Love suite is now available on early release!

I just loooooooove a new Stampin' Up Catalog. I've been oogling mine since I received it last month. It is not available to customers yet, but thankfully, this gorgeous Share What You Love suite is on early release. There is so much to love, so sharing it is no problem for me. It's stunning.  There are three levels: 

The Just Getting Started Bundle
everything you need to make some quick and easy cards! 


This card is cased from Susan Wong one of our Artisan Designers



A little More, Please bundle:
step those projects up a bit with gorgeous coordinating accessories. 




 Gotta Have It All Bundle  
Wow them, impress them, forget less is more, more is more! 




Here is an adorable project I made with the pearlized designer paper for a recent event. It's a cutie tea bag holder!
The designer paper is 5" x 5" and scored with envelope punch board at 2.5" all the way around.
SIMPLE SIMPLE and cute!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...