Tuesday, May 8, 2018

On Stage Fort Worth Pretties Team Shenanigans April 2018



So much has happened with the NEW catalog and Last Chance Products, that I forgot to tell y'all all about the Pretties Team Shenanigans at On Stage in Fort Worth. I can't explain in words how fun it is to have a road trip with my stampin' besties, be royally spoiled by Stampin' up for my achievements. cheer a fellow team member on for a presentation AND get the new catalog? What an amazing weekend it was! We stamp together at home, but these moments hanging, chilling and getting to know each other are priceless!



We started the weekend off with dinner at Joe T Garcia's with a few of us that came in early for the Stampin' Soiree with Erica and Kay.  I felt like I  was at Epcot or something and enjoyed a relaing dinner with my stampin' friends.  



The first morning was spent getting ready for the Stampin' Soiree with Erica and Kay. My team members who couldn't come (see why Elizabeth was tied up below!) came to help me clean up to get to my reception on time. WOW. I was speechless and forever grateful.


Stampin' Up treats Silver Elite and above leveled demonstrators with a special dinner/reception and training each time we gather. This 80's themed party was a scream. My costume ended up like a bad episode of an 80's sitcom, but we had a blast anyway! I was so happy to celebrate with my high-achieving team members Patience Holt and Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart.  We got to oogle the new catalog, register early, feast on gorgeous food and dessert and were gifted a very nice insulated Stampin' Up tumbler and ANY free stamp set from the new catalog. THANKS, Stampin' Up. It's great to feel spoiled.


We got to sit with the Guns and Roses crew

silliness


The rest of Guns and Roses



Speaking of spoiling, Here are the team gifts that I made for our Pretties team. Of course we need matching 80's lanyards to match the Celebrating 30 years of Stampin' Up theme:


And these unicorns! 


The next morning, we gathered for a whirlwind day of stamping presentations, the NEW catalog, prize patrols and yummy cupcakes.  We had to commandeer multiple tables for our stamping team and friends! (somehow I missed pics of table #3 :()



Loved making pretty cards with my tablemates. Stamping is what we do!



There were oodles of gorgeous display boards to see, but here was our favorite one. From our very own Pretties Team member Elizabeth Mayfield Hart! 


Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart was selected to make a presentation with a new stamp set and new colors and she crushed it.  She stole the show for the rest of the day. WOW! So proud of her and all of her accomplishments. She really has it goin' on! We must all have Petunia, the bulldog now.


Stampin' Up lets us divvy up all the items that we stamped with at the end, which is a favorite time for all of us. You can see we are all business here :)


We finished out the day with our tradition of my treat to a team dinner and to celebrate Elizabeth's presentation at Uncle Julios and had a chocolate piniata. It was EPIC!  We presented Elizabeth with cards and treats for her glorious performance and in true Pretties fashion, they presented me with a personalized water tumbler (LOVE) celebrating my $100,000 in sales. I am humbled and honored by my team. We all celebrate each other and I am so grateful for each one of them in my life. 





Can not wait until On Stage in November in ORLANDO! My head just might explode with Disney and stamping all in one week. Won't you join us?  Click here to find out more about joining the Pretties Team of Happy Shoppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...