Monday, November 20, 2023

Christmas Week Nov 20-24th: videos every day! (I"ll add them daily - check back!)

Welcome to 2023 Christmas Week! Scroll down to see all the fabulous videos! 






I am crafting all week long with Christmas projects that you can make to wow your friends this holiday season!  You won't want to miss a single one! 
See my live videos on Facebook here Each Day this week on my Facebook Page, papermadeprettier

papermadeprettier ordering special Nov 20-Nov 27th: 
Orders of $35 or more get 16 Holiday PDF's free
Orders of $50 or more get a free embellishment! 

Click here to see my daily Holiday Helper gifts each day for YOU and YOUR friends this holiday season! Let me be your Santa! 


Here is day 1 using the Joy To You stamp set, Merry Bold and Bright Designer Paper and Merriest Trees Dies


Day 2: Above It All Card/Gift Card Holder! 


Day 3: Merriest Trees OVER THE TOP Pop Out Card 


Day 4: Jolly Words Card


Day 5: Beary Christmas and Joy To You 12" x 12" Scrapbook Layout

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...