Thursday, January 4, 2024

Spring Mini Paper Share from papermadeprettier



The New Spring Mini Catalog dropped today and that means......decisions decisions! Which Designer paper should I get?  
There are sooooooooo many new papers, why not try each of them on for size with a Paper Share.
Fill out the form at the bottom to reserve the share. I will bill you for it on PayPal once I get enough people signed up for the share!

The 2024 Spring Mini Catalog Paper Shares includes every piece from the following paper packs:
  • Lighter Than Air (this one will be in 6″ X 6″ in both as it comes this size)
  • Rock & Roll
  • Bee Mine
  • Nature’s Sweetness
  • Perennial Lavender
  • Forever Love
  • Just Kiddin’
  • Poetic Expressions
Two choices:
1. 48   6″ X 12″ pieces- $36 plus $8 shipping
2. 48   12″ X 12″ pieces- $72 plus $11 shipping
*both will include six 6″ X 6″ pieces of Lighter Than Air because that’s the size it comes in.

Both Paper Shares will come with samples of some of the new Saleabration paper as well! The 12″ X 12″ share will also include a free NEW embellishment from the spring catalog! 

Please Remember:
It takes several weeks to get your share. I don’t order the product until a group is full (either 2 or 4 people.) I will close ordering on January 18th, OR when one or more goes on backorder.  Then, it takes a week to arrive to me from SU. It will take up to two weeks for me to cut, sort, pack and ship. Please be patient. I will do them as quickly as I can! I will also email you with updated timelines! Also, backorders could cause a delay in shipment. My goal is to have these in the mail no later than February 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...