Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Tropical Chic Swap


This card makes me feel like I just walked in to the Polynesian Resort at Walt Disney World, or even better, Hawaii! What do you think? I created this cutie for my team swap this month. I could not wait until 6/1 to get my hands on the entire suite of Tropical Escape products from the new 2018-2019 Stampin' Up Catalog. I stamped the background in granny apple green on granny apple green card stock. Then I stamped the blushing bride layer with blushing bride.  The banners are cut from the 6x6 Tropical Escape designer series paper and punched with the triple banner punch.  Now for my favorite combo...a stitched shape framelit white circle with a layering circles framelit (if these ever retire, I may need a defibilator). Then I stamped a flower on scrap and cut it out with the coordinating tropical thinlit dies. The other flowers were stamped in blushing bride and sentiment in memento black. The finishing touch is a knot tied in the granny apple green 1/2" textured weave ribbon. If you can't afford a trip to Hawaii, you can get your tropical escape in my online store (just click the pictures below!)>>>
SHOP: Click here to shop online today! 
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today. Get your girls together for a night of FUN! cogbill22@yahoo.com
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: I would love to be your Stampin' Up Demonstrator! Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. $125 for only $99 and during  WHAT are you waiting for? Click here to find out more


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...