Monday, September 24, 2018

Product of the Week: Trick or Tweet stamp set


This week I am featuring the Trick or Tweet stamp set from Stampin' Up! as my Product of the Week. I think we can all agree that there is nothing spooky or sinister about these 4 cute critters and their Halloween Greetings.  I'm all about treats at Halloween, so why not let a kitten, puppy, elephant or bird spread the word?  
I made a slew of these in a hurry for my stamp club members. I love to spoil them so! And it was super hard for me to not eat all of the pumpkins. I am powerless!


Stay tuned to Facebook "papermadeprettierclub" (my customer Facebook group) for Facebook live this week for a cute project using this stamp set. 

Here are the items used to make this project, click on them to make your purchases.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...