Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Hold On To Hope sympathy card


 

I would rather not have to make sympathy cards, but this one is gorgeous, wouldn't you agree? We made this card at my monthly papermadeprettier card class in September. Brandy Cox, one our million dollar sellers created this Hold On To Hope stamp set and it does not disappoint. I love the coral/navy color combination and the layering ovals combined with the stitched shape framelits? PERFECTION!  You should snap up this set for your craft room, and don't forget the matching cross framelits! 
Click on the items below to order and make this adorable project: (and the framelits!)
Join us for the next class 10/23rd @6:30 pm - email me cogbill22@yahoo.com to RSVP 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...