Monday, January 14, 2019

Rectangle Framelits Cute Crew Valentine's Box


It's a week full of LOVE projects at papermadeprettier, and I'm featuring these boxes first. Introducing.... Stitched Rectangle BOXES! I made these gems for my Pretties Team spoilage gift for our team meeting this weekend. The girls loved them. I saw a video by Angie Juda (Chicnscrach) about how to make these at 10pm the night before, so of course, I had to make 20 of them. haha!  
 Not necessarily my wisest choice, but then again, it WAS worth it.  They were just too cute! I will show how to make these on my Facebook live at 9pm on Wednesday, so be there or be squared (or rectangled). We will also have a prize draw, so set your phone alarms!  


I had gotten these valentine gummy bears from the Target valentines aisle and I'm not lying, good thing there were 45 of them in a sack because they all didn't make it into the boxes. 
See the stitched edge on the box  and tag below? ADORABLE. 


I bet you are wondering where that bear stamp  and cute punch comes from? The Cute Crew Punch Box


The star of the show is these babies, the rectangular framelits. Look at how many framelits?? A TON! And I'm a sucker for anything stitched. 

Rectangle Stitched Framelits 

Here are your ordering suggestions, but you can build your own package. Just make sure it has at least $50 so you can get your FREEBIES! 

Option #1: Bronze Package
Rectangle Framelits $35
All My Love 12 x 12" Valentines Paper $11
All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack $7
Total $53, so you'd get the Lovely Lipstick and Grapefruit Grove 12 x 12 paper FREE!  

Option  #2: Silver Package
Rectangle Framelits $35
All My Love 12 x 12" Valentines Paper $11
All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack $7
Total $53, so you'd get the Lovely Lipstick and Grapefruit Grove 12 x 12 paper FREE!  
ADD ON THE Cute Crew Punch Box $45
Your choice of a blends marker $4.50
Total $102.50 
Pick out another FREE item from the Saleabration Catalog! 

Option #3 The Gold Package (the best deal) Be your own Valentine! 
Get a Happy Shopper Starter kit which is $175 in products you choose for only $99 with no shipping!
Rectangle Framelits $35
Big Shot Machine $110 (WOW!!!)
all 6 blending markers below $27
*note: starter kit does not contain the free Saleabration items, but you will earn them with your first $50 order with your 20% discount on all future orders for up to 6 months!  Don't delay because you can earn free Saleabration rewards through March! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...