Monday, January 28, 2019

Product of the Week - Humming Along stunner card!




Now y'all know I'm not one to blend with two shades a ton. I love to use my blending markers to just color one layer, but rarely take the time it takes to make gorgeous, blended projects with them. I have friends like Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart and Erica Cerwin who can make magic with them, but I'm more quick and dirty with em. Dang! When I saw this card in the Stampin' Up catalog I knew I had to try it, and I am pleased with the results! I got together with the leaders of  my team and did a catalog case swap. We copied cards straight from the gorgeous Occasions Catalog and this one was a challenge, but a stunner. I used the new Humming Along bundle with the stamps and framelits and NEW Balmy Blue and Mossy Meadow blends combo packs. 


The Stampin'  Blends colors I used were Smoky Slate (annual catalog), Mossy Meadow(Occasions Catalog), Balmy Blue (Occasions Catalog) and Pumpkin Pie (annual catalog) blends bundles


Did you see that pockety framelit? that's what I used to make the holes in the watercolor paper. I used a shim to make it cut all the way through. Worth it, don't you think? I did a watercolor wash with Balmy Blue on the watercolor layer. You better bet I also used my magnetic platform to BigShot those suckers since I spent many minutes coloring each one! 


Don't forget the other stunner in the set, the hibiscus. Is that a hibiscus? If not, tell me in the comments here! Does that lower card look familiar? 


Catch me on FB live this week Wednesday at 9pm on "papermadeprettierclub" FB group for a project using this bundle and also a gander at the card were are making with this bundle at Stamp Technique club this weekend. 
Here's a sneak peek!  

Click below to order any of these products to make this card today! 

ORDERING TIP: 
Order the bundle and a set of blends and get a FREE item of your choice from the Saleabration Catalog! 

Order all the things pictured below on a starter kit of $175 for only $99, no shipping!  You can get it ALL and still have $27 left to spend! WOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...