Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Product of the Week: Incredible Like You project kit


Y'all know I adore kits. The Incredible Like You kit is no exception.  I ordered this one right off the bat when I could in November and made it right away. I also have enjoyed using it in classes like the Creating With A Twist party I had this weekend with a FUN bunch of crafters. My co-worker and friend Tony invited a fun bunch of crafters over and we put these kits together. Everyone preordered their own kit to have. The cards were a snap to create, and we had a blast with food, fun and laughter galore! 


All you need to put the kit together is the kit itself, the Incredible Like You stamp set, Lovely Lipstick and Coastal Cabana ink pads, snail adhesive and glue dots.  Lots of glue dots!  It comes together in a snap and the granny apple green glittery pieces really pack a huge punch. 


Here is a video of how easily this kit comes together from the Stampin' Up home office: 

The stamp set stands alone as an incredible addition to your collection. You can see me make some cute projects with it alone on my Facebook Live Wednesday at 9pm.  Join my papermadeprettierclub Facebook Group to see it there. Here's a SNEAK PEEK! 


 Don't delay on ordering this kit. Contact me to schedule your Creating With A Twist party today! It is already been in backorder status once and is arriving back in stock very soon, so get in line for your INCREDIBLE kit today! See all the items below to order

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...