Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Flowering Desert Stamp Set Catalog Case +The Story Story


Who would have thought a cactus could make a sweet and loving card? Color me surprised, because this prickly Flowering Desert stamp set is adorable!  The sentiment comes from a FREE Saleabration set called Part Of My Story and it holds a special place in my heart.  I was asked to be on the first Demonstrator Story Team this past summer. Stampin' Up whisked me right out of a hot August week into a gorgeous retreat center in Lehi, Utah for four glorious days of fun. I met 10 of my now-closest stamping friends! Stampin' Up video-taped our Stampin' Up stories to show at our 30th Anniversary celebration at OnStage Live in Orlando. It was an experience I will never forget! 


Part Of My Story stamp set is FREE with $50 purchase and watch for a coordinating punch soon!

Flowering Desert Stamp Set

 I cased this card the 2019 Occasions Catalog for a swap that I participated in. Wondering where that striped paper comes from? The subtles designer series paper stack!   


I ran out of calypso coral so I tried a blushing bride one. It's cute, but I think I like the coral the best. Which is your favorite? 


Purchase all supplies to make this project below. Make sure and pick up $50 to get the FREE Part of My Story stamp set.  Or....Start your Stampin' Up story today and get the starter kit of $175 in goodies for only $99! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...