Monday, June 29, 2020

13 reasons to join my team: Pretties Team Swaps



Every month the Pretties Team Swaps just amaze me. I have such an amazing team of stampers who take such care to make adorable swaps! We have a team of 75+ and only about 5-7 hold classes. The rest flex their creative muscles making gorgeous creations for others, and get their products at a discount as Happy Shopping Demonstrators. I have had people tell me they wouldn't drop off of our team JUST because they love swapping so much! Here's how it works. Each person makes a set number of the same card and then switch with everyone else! Right now, since we can't meet live, we mail them to each other.  What fun it is to be showered with cards! Here they all are close up>














No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...