Monday, July 20, 2020

World Of Good Video: 3 ways Scrapbooks, Simple Cards, Gold Embossing

Sometimes when I use a suite of products from Stampin' Up, I get carried away. The World Of Good Suite is ALL THAT and a bag of chips. On this last week's Facebook Live, I show you how to do Simple Scrap-booking with Memories and More Cards, make simple cards with Flowers For Every Season Cards and Envelopes and a gorgeous gold embossed Card.  

Scrap booking is the obvious use of this gorgeous suite. 

I created this layout in minutes using the Memories and More suite of products

These are the 3 x 4" and 4 x 6" cards and stickers from the Memories and More World Of Good Sutie

Pop your pages in this 6 x 8" Memories and More album and you're done!  

Now, you know I love cards, so I combined the remaining Memories and More Cards with these Flowers For Every Season Memories and More Cards and envelopes (below) . This requires no stamping or cutting. Just sort and stick! 

Go ahead and get multiple packs of these, because they are so easy, you'll want to make a ton!  

Now, this stamp set and dies are stunning. Beautiful World stamp set and World Map Dies. Get the bundle and save 10%!

Isn't this the best graduation card? 

Learn how to make all of these projects by watching my Facebook Live replay!  
Gold and Black Embossed Card Dimensions: Basic Black Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score at 4 1/4" (cut off all but one inch of the front of the card. Designer Series Paper: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"


Enjoy the swap show!  







These are the Tic Tac boxes I made for my BINGO party a few months ago. Aren't they adorable? I also used the A Good Man stamp set

Here are the cards we made at BINGO




This last card was made by Stampin' Up and isn't it dreamy?  I'd love to see your World Of Good  projects in the comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...