Wednesday, December 9, 2020

12 Days of Christmas: Day 11 Snow front Card

 

Isn't this card simply stunning? My dear friend Sandy Risi created it on Facebook Live and I was in love!  This stamp set makes stamps, ink and paper look like art on a canvas. It makes me feel like a Bob Ross of stamping!  I can't believe we are on day 11 of 12 days, WOW!  I just love the holidays! I used Real Red, Balmy  Blue, Shaded Spruce Early Espresso, Gray Granite inks, but you can use any inks you choose! 




Watch the recording here:



I forgot to mention my 11th gift of Christmas on the Video! Stampin' Storage. It's the best way to store your goodies with the smallest footprint on your crafting space!  AND it's affordable, so that gives you more money to spend on stamps, ink and paper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...