Monday, December 28, 2020

Darling Donkeys - Counting Down to the new catalog January 5th!


Wow, another Christmas season has come and gone! I hope you found some joy in this weirdest off all Christmases.  We had an amazing time with our little family and some outdoor masked activities with our extended family. It was strange, but with hugs and candles on Christmas Eve with the gorgeous online service from our church, Christmas seemed just like what it is supposed to be.  I took some time off from stamping, but I am BACK at it today. You know what time of year it is!  Saleabration is here January 5th! On that day the January June 2021 Mini goes live and you can earn free items from the Saleabration Catalog on that day!

There are some ca-ute stamp sets in the new catalog, but these Darling Donkeys have my heart!  Donkeys were in the stable and Jesus rides in on a donkey before Easter, so it's a fitting time for this set! This precious set is free with $50 purchase starting January 5th.

My customers that have spent $50 with me in the last year will receive both catalogs from me either on your porch or in the mail.  I will be able to share the PDF with you 1/5/21.  If you aren't a current customer of mine and you don't already have a Demonstrator, I'd love to send you the two catalogs. Please email me! 


I'm always so curious about what amazing joining special will be offered during Saleabration.  This year, it's a paper party! $77 worth of FREE Designer Paper which will be in the next catalog! Look at all those colors and patterns. Sign me up!  If you prefer, you can get the starter kit now and purchase these cute papers outright in your starter kit, you can! Then as a Happy Shopper you'll get 20% off your purchases as long as you are active. Find out more about the starter kit here


Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Tutorials
My Customers receive this tutorial free with purchase each month.  I love snowy projects this time of year.  You may also purchase it each month for $22. Email me to purchase

1 comment:

  1. AUF ein neues kreatives JAHR,,

    wünsche noch einen schönen TAG
    bis bald die BIRGIT aus TIROL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...