Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Group Masculine Blog Hop

 

Graduations and Father's Days are upon us and I am just so pleased with this collection of Masculine Projects we are featuring this month! 


Here is my featured card for the Blog Hop today. This card was adapted from a card we made at my Pretties Team Gatherings.  My fun group of Happy Shoppers meets online on Zoom or in Central Arkansas each month to make 4 cute projects for only $5. This was one of those projects. I just love the versatility of patterns in this suite, it meets the needs of our conservative and our more spirited masculine dressers in our lives! My project for the tutorial bundle is a Fun Fold and is of the more conservative bent:
 

You can email me to purchase the tutorial or it is free with any purchase with me or free when you join my team of my Pretties Team Happy Shoppers. 

Blog Roll:


This card was adapted from a class I offered with Fun Folds.  If you would like to purchase the $25 Fun Folds Tutorial with 6 stunning fun folds, click here to purchase. on PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...