Friday, May 7, 2021

New Annual Catalog Paper and Ribbon Shares!

2021 Spring Catalog Product Shares for you! 
What a great way to get a little bit of all the new paper.  I cut the  paper to  6" x 6" pieces and you get one of each pattern.  It's a great way to figure out which ones you like the most and want to invest in.
2021 Annual Catalog Paper Share 

Beauty of the Earth 6 pieces
Bloom Where You Are Plantef 6 pieces
Expressions in Ink 6 pieces
Hand Penned 6 pieces
In The Wild 6 pieces
Pansy Petals 6 pieces
Simply Elegant 6 pieces
Sweet Symmetry 6 pieces
You're A Peach 6 pieces
Tidings of Christmas 12 pieces (6" X 6")
Ombre Specialty Paper 1 piece
In Color Vellum 5 pieces
Gold and Rose Metallic (6X6) 4 pieces
Linen Specialty Paper 1 piece

Thats 77 pieces of 6" X 6" paper! $33 plus $8 shipping 





2021 Annual Catalog Ribbon Share 

All Five New In Color Ribbons
Smoky Slate Textured Ribbon
Highland Heather Grosgrain Ribbon
Mint Macaron Velvet Ribbon
Pale Papaya/White Ribbon
Simply Elegant Trim 
Just Jade/Gold Ribbon
Flirty Flamingo/Gold Ribbon
Evening Evergreen Chevron Ribbon

In your ribbon share, you will receive 1 yard of all 13 ribbons. 
Ribbon Share is $18 plus $4 shipping 




If you purchase both the ribbon and paper share, you only pay $8 for both shipping AND you will receive a share of the beautiful Pattern Party Host Exclusive Designer Series Paper! ^^^^
 
Please Remember:
It takes several weeks to get your share. I don't order the product until a group is full (paper is 8 people and ribbon is 10 people.) Then, it takes about a week to arrive to me from SU. It will take me up to two weeks for me to cut, sort, pack and ship.  I will be in Maui from May 15-25th on the Stampin' Up incentive trip. This will delay some share shipments. I plan on putting the final order in the day before I leave so that it's here when I get back. Please be patient. I will do them as quickly as I can. I will also email you with updated timelines!
Most likely, they will ship the first or second week of June

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...