Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Last Chance for World Card Making Day Extravaganza, Weekly Deals and More!

 
 
LAST CHANCE for FUN!
World Card Making Day
 Reserve your spot by Friday 9/26*
  • Buy one Get NEW sale (buy retired stamps or other goodies and get NEW catalog items FREE) *Oct 4th only back by popular demand!
  • Your own bag of Holiday catalog products!
  • 6 Make and takes!
  • Snacks!
  • BINGO with new catalog prizes!
  • Wear you Race for the Cure t-shirt and you'll get a prize!
  • 12-2 (drop ins welcome)
  • Refer a friend and you'll also receive a prize!
  • 15% off select items courtesy of Stampin' Up!  More details to follow :)

Exclusive Hostess Set

Book a Private Christmas Card Stamp a Stack Christmas Card class with me today for October, for you and 9 prepaid guests ($30 for 20 cards) and you can EARN this set for free!   Until Oct 31st, you can earn this stamp set FREE. Limited openings for October, contact me ASAP!

 Good Greetings Stamp Set

(free with $300 order or party)
 

Weekly Deals


 
Make sure and subscribe to my weekly email newsletter for all the fab details!!! send  me your email! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...