Saturday, September 27, 2014

We were a part of AWESOME!

The Stamp for a Cause team really rocked it out on our recent event to benefit Canvas Communities.  If you were able to attend, I'm sure you'll agree it was a fabulous event. Thanks to my friend Lee Conrey a Stampin' Demonstrator in Florida who encouraged me and guided me through this first Stamp for a Cause event!
  • 7 fabulous cards for $25
  • 20ish auction items
  • fabulous lunch
  • inspirational message from Carter Ferguson (Canvas Communities)
  • prizes galore
  • amazing holiday display
  • FUN!
  • 12 KITS-TO-GO
People came from far and wide to share in the fun! Here's the contingent from El Dorado - on Elizabeth Hart's Spread Joy Stampers group.  They were a hoot! Very good stampers and loads of fun!

There were also NEW stampers who discovered the joy and ease of making something. This is my neighbor, grinning from ear to ear. She's a CEO-number-crunching-dynamo type that has a heart for me and homelessness, so she came.  She said "I didn't think I would like this. It's easy AND fun!" Music to my ears! My greatest thrill as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is seeing a new stamper excited over discovering a new creative outlet. 


Our lunch break was a treat with an inspirational and informative message from Carter Ferguson at Canvas Communities.  The auction raised almost $400 for their homeless ministries which serve the homeless in Little Rock where they are with Dinner and a Movie Nights, art programs, women's programs and a gathering in the middle of downtown.  What a joy it was to hear from him. Thanks for his time!

After lunch we finished up any unfinished cards, but made these 7 gems in record time. Our card presenters took time to cut and package all of the kits to simplify the card making process.  What at treat for all involved.  My team had a fabulous time and did a fine job teaching people how to stamp!




I can't wait to do this again!  Mark your calendars for Saturday January 10th and YOU can be a part of "awesome" at our next Stamp for a Cause event.

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...