Saturday, September 27, 2014

Simple Saturday: Cheerful Christmas indeed!

Simple Saturday: Cheerful Christmas

Isn't it fun how cards evolve?  I had made this card in a cheerful white/red traditional pattern to show for a hostess of mine, Sabrina Hinson (she's now a pretties happy shopper yahoo!). She asked to do another color scheme, which I was happy to oblige. Any chance to use our fabulous colors, I'm in!  She picked one of my faves, bermuda bay and we added silver for this gem of a SIMPLE card!

I'm in love with our silver encore pad, so that's how we got the silvery hue around the edge of the card by sponging it on. I challenged myself to use every stamp in the set including the envelope. FUN!

Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp set: Cheerful Christmas
ink: bermuda bay, softy sky (Envelope - image behind the ornaments)
paper: bermuda bay and smoky slate card stock
ribbon: bermuda bay baker's twine
embellishments: basic adhesive rhinestones

Stamp image and sponge the encore ink on with a stampin' sponge. Add some simple bling! It's as simple as that! 

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...