Sunday, December 1, 2019

Onstage Online Team Gifts


I love spoiling my Pretties Team when we travel to Onstage Stampin' Up gatherings. A few weekends ago we went to Atlanta, Georgia to stamp with hundreds of stamping friends and to receive our NEW Spring catalogs.  


Tamra Davis is a Stampin' up Demonstrator who makes the coolest personalized team gifts and I chose this personalized bone folder for my Pretties Team at Onstage Atlanta. I also made a cute bow to clip to the packaging which we then could remove and clip onto our nametags. The pouch was designed from Rococo Rose cardstock at 2 1/2" x 11" wide and scored about 1/3 of the way across the longest side. I then stamped on the visible areas with the Here's To Strong Women and It Starts With Art stamp sets with Rococo Rose ink. The front flap is adhered to itself with Tear and Tape adhesive and held nicely. The bone folder slips right in.


We have so many Pretties VIP friends that join us and I wanted them to have something special to remember us by, so I made them a cute bow.  


Then of course, our Pretties Team needed bows too.  





Some of us loved them as hair decor



We were thrilled for Casey, our friend to join us for dinner on Friday. 


Even Tanner Smedley got a Pretties Team VIP bow and sported it with all the other team swag he received. We were so proud to have him as our special friend for the weekend. Some would say my team is lucky because I spoil them to death, but in reality, the inspriation I receive from them is so much more than the gifts they receive.  I am proud to honor them for their hard work.  Click here to find out more about Onstage Events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...