Friday, November 29, 2019

Atlanta Onstage Recap

 

Onstage Atlanta was a few weekends ago and I am still reeling from the fun and inspiration that a girls weekend with my bestie stamp friends provided.  I love a good road trip with my Pretties Team  and VIP friends, but to add stamping on top of it? PURE BLISS!  


We started on Friday night before with total spoilage for the Silver Elite and above level demonstrators. We had our upline Rebecca Liggin, special friend Rick Adkins and my superstar team members Cindy Griffin, Patience Holt and Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart.  


The tables were set with fanciness galore. It's so nice to be pampered!  Stampin' Up spares no expense to honor us. 


We got an exclusive stamp set, a cute business card holder and an outstanding meal


These 3 are my Silver Elite team members and I am so proud of all the hard work they do!  


We always like to gather for cocktails in the hotel before we gather officially. We so rarely get to chat at home and it's one of my favorite things about the weekend.  


This year there was a different type of prize patrol. Marilyn Jones and I received 2 stamp seats each.  We had to choose one to give away to someone that we chose.  


These ladies were soooo surprised


What a fun, new way to prize patrol!


We all really love to win new stamps


Here is one of the 4 make and takes we made. Poppies are gorgeous, are they not?  





We were ecstatic to win a free pack of paper for everyone!  


Swapping is one of the most fun events at Onstage. It's just as much fun to meet new people as it is to receive pretty swaps. 


At the end Stampin' Up lets us divvy up the goodies on the table. We get kinda over the top excited over free stuff. 


The end of the long, wonderful day was a huge dinner with the Pretties Team and friends at The Corner Grille in Atlanta. The Pretties Team eats by my treat and our friends join us for more fun. This is most of the Arkansas contingent and Rick, our Alabama friend.  These events fuel me with inspiration until the next one comes around.  Would you like to party with the Pretties too? Click here to find out more about being on the Pretties Team and then YOU can have this much fun at Onstage! The next gathering is Backstage in April or May 2020 then we're off to Salt Lake City Nov 2019! I can not wait.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...