Friday, April 26, 2024

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Designer Paper Shares

 



What is a Paper Share? It’s a great way to get a little bit of all the new paper.  I cut the (12″X12″) paper to either 6″ X 6″ or 6″ X 12″ pieces (you choose) and you get one of each pattern.  It’s a great way to figure out which ones you like the most and want to invest in. (I’m only doing paper shares this time, no ribbon.) 
This time, I’m offering three different kinds of shares: 12″ X 12″ (yes, full sheets!!), 12′ x 6″ and 6″ X 6″.

Important things to know:
The only paper not included in this year’s share is the Frames & Flowers pack because of all the little pieces. It’s just too complicated to split. 
The Lily Pond Lane, Full of Life and Thoughtful Journey papers only come in 6″ X 6″ size, so no matter which size share you get, those pieces will be 6″ X 6″.
The In color Glimmer and Thoughtful Designs will come in 6″X 12″ in the two larger packs. 

The 2024-2025 Annual Catalog Paper Shares include every piece from the following paper packs:
Mediterranean Blooms
Take to the Sky
To Market
Wildly Flowery
Full of Life (this one will be in 6″ X 6″ in both)
Lilly Pond Lane (this one will be in 6″ X 6″ in both)
Thoughtful Designs
Thoughtful Journey (this one will be in 6″ X 6″ in both)
Country Woods
Country Lace
Unbound Beauty
In Color Glimmer
Wood Texture

Three choices:
1. 89 12″ X 12″ pieces- $85 plus $10 shipping
2. 89 6″ X 12″ pieces- $52 plus $8 shipping
3. 89 6″ X 12″ pieces- $38 plus $8 shipping

Please Remember:
It takes several weeks to get your share. I don’t order the product until a group is full (paper is either 2 or 4 people.) I will close ordering on May 10th, OR when one or more goes on backorder.  Then, it takes a week to arrive to me from SU. It will take me up to two weeks for me to cut, sort, pack and ship. Please be patient. I will do them as quickly as I can! I will also email you with updated timelines! Also, backorders could cause a delay in shipment. My goal is to have these in the mail no later than 5/29/24 (hopefully before!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...