Monday, October 14, 2024

Learn how to customize Basic Beige Ribbon with Stampin' Blends and the Christmas Labels Bundle

 

I always love to let projects evolve as I make them.  When I got to the end of this card I REALLY wanted a ribbon that was vintage-ey and customized to match this pretty card. I started the card with the Christmas Labels bundle, the Sentimental Christmas Designer Paper and circle die using the Spotlight on Nature Dies.  I was planning to add a Basic Beige bow, which would have been fine, but I had this idea to color the edge with Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends. I was skeptical that it would work, but I tried it anyway. Isn't it stunning? If there is one thing that I've learned with many years of crafting, it's that you have to try something even if you don't think it will work because- what if it turns out this beautiful?  
Here are some other ribbons that I colored with blends. 


 from top to bottom: Shaded Spruce, Misty Moonlight, Pretty Peacock and Pumpkin Pie

Watch the video to learn how to make this card and color the ribbons: 


I'd love to see your Sentimental Chrstmas and Christmas Labels Bundles cards in the comments!  
Here are other Christmas Labels and Sentimental Christmas cards here: 

swap by Lee Ann Greff: 

swap by Julie Davison:

swap by Pretties Team Member April Goodnight (I think!)

I made this for my retreat swap:

Swap by Karen Titus:

swap by Kim Vogel:

Swap by Pretties Team member Patience Holt:

swap by Mary Anne Grimmer"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...