Friday, October 11, 2024

More Than Autumn Card + learn how to get MORE THAN usual on the Starter Kit!

 


I don't even like coffee, but this card is so cute, I just might start!  Do you have the More Than Autumn Bundle yet? It's the perfect addition to your fall collection of stamps and it carries right over into Winter with the versatile collection of stamps and dies. I also used the NEW Sweet Days of Autumn Designer Paper which is part of our new Scrapbooking Line of products.  Right now, Stampin' Up has a Starter Kit Special that warms my heart as much as this coffee could. You choose $155 for $99 and pay no shipping. that's an extra $30 in your kit. Offer ends 10/31/24. Choose your starter kit items here NOW

Watch me make this card here and check out  my suggestions for your starter kit below! 


More Than Autumn Starter Kit Suggestion:
  • More Than Autumn Bundle $47.50
  • Sweet Days of Autumn Designer Paper $12.50
  • Perennial Postage Dies $33
  • Stampin' Blends in Ivory, Soft Seafoam and Pumpkin Pie $11 each
  • Baker's Twine Essentials Pack $11
  • Drusy Adhesive Backed Embellishments $9 or Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems $8.50
Total is $146, so you still have $9 to spend and pay nothing for shipping!  

Here are some additional cards I made and swaps made with this set for you to enjoy:

From Dawn Bourgette:

also from Dawn Bourgette:

Catalog Case:

From Janet Holmes:

Treats for my class also using the Sweet Days of Autumn DSP:


More Sweet Days of Autumn DSP from Pretties Team member April Goodnight:

From Pretties Team Member Dana Hobby:

I'd love to see your More Than Autumn and Sweet Days of Autumn DSP projects in the comments. Find out more about being on the Pretties Team here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...