Sunday, September 29, 2024

Online Card Class replay and MORE samples from Winterly Tree Tops, Pets and More and Humble Home

 

Each month I provide a FREE online card class in conjunction with my live card class. This month we used Humble Home Bundle, Pets and More with Halloween Spells Designer Paper and the Winterly Tree Tops Bundle. 
In case you missed my Free Online Card Class on YouTube:
Join my Email List for FREE PDFs from class each month
6 free card kits shipped to you with purchases of $35 or more by 9/30
$50 or more purchase gets you a free Neutrals Sequins embellishments
See the video replay here: 

If you'd like the dimensions of the designer paper and PDF for the cards, subscribe to my email list here. 

Here are some more projects using the stamp sets from class, with credits for who made them above the cards when I have the information: 

Winterly Tree Tops Bundle (dies are available again 10/7/24)


Laura Milligan:

Natalie Travis:

Stampin' Up

Stampin' Up

Stampin' Up

Erica Cerwin:

Erica Cerwin:

Erica Cerwin:

Pets and More stamp set: 



Sheri Simon:


Halloween Spells Designer Paper

April Goodnight: 

My Swap:

Humble Home Bundle: 

Laura Milligan:

Kelly Acheson:

I'd love to see your cards in the comments using these stamps sets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...