Saturday, December 7, 2013

Oh my goodness. It's coming soon.....Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration sneak peek!

 
 
Santa, Clark, my Mom and Sister were all very good to me this year. All I wanted for Christmas this year is fun goodies from the 2014 Stampin' Up Occasions catalog.  My customers will look for the new catalog in the mail in the middle of December if I have your address. If not, email me your name, email and address and I will send you one! (cogbill22@yahoo.com). I'd love to be your Stampin' Up demonstrator. Materials from the catalog are available to customers on January 1st.

You WILL want to subscribe to my blog because I will be posting some fabulous things in the next few weeks to give you a SNEAK PEEK at the adorable, cute and trendy and very SPARKLY products that Stampin' Up has created for the spring and summer season.

Also, if you know Stampin' Up, you know Sale-A-Bration is coming soon - it starts January 28th. This is the most wonderful time of the year for Stampin' Up customers. For every 50 dollars you spend, you get and exclusive FREE Stampin Up product of your choice. The sampling for Sale-A- Bration this year is PHENOMENAL. Ok, so I pretty much got one of each, so I'll be sharing the goodies on my blog with you too!

New this year, I will be offering an Occasions Catalog product share.  If you bought these products outright, you would pay $177.  But for your share of only 29.95 + shipping and handling, you will receive:
  • 17 total yards of 6 new different ribbons
  • 12 6x6 squares of each of the 4 double sided papers in the new catalog
  • 4 each of two new cutie embellishments
  • 1 each of two gift packages
  • 4 designer journaling tags
  • 3 6x6 sheets each of 3 cute new types of paper
  • 1 6x6 sheets each of 2 other types of paper
  • 12 sheets of designer series paper stack
THAT's at TON for only $29.95. Look for details mid December which is when the catalog ships to customers. The first share will be ordered on January 1st.  Email me if you are interested cogbill22@yahoo.com. I wish I could show you now, but trust me, it's all super precious!!!
This is an awesome time to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  What happens when you join the papermadeprettier team?  You get to PREORDER the goodies from the catalog one month before the general public AND get 20% off.  You are invited to our FUN quarterly events, attend my monthly card classes for free and have access to exclusive papermadeprettier Pinterest boards and Facebook groups. You can also qualify for a bundle of free items based on your title.  My team is very excited about these new products and we will surely have fun sharing them with you. Info about joining my team is here.
How can you make sure you don't miss a thing?  Subscribe to my blog by email just under the papermadeprettier blog header.  Follow me on Facebook: papermadeprettier. Find me on Pinterest: papermadeprettier. 
See you soon!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...