Monday, June 9, 2014

Everyday Occasions Card Kit: 20 Fabulous cards for $29.99 PLUS a killer stamp set, ink and clear block

 

Everyday Occasions Kit Card

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about creating a card from scratch which is fabulous and layered.  THIS card, however, took me 5 minutes.  HOW? you ask!  The Everyday Occasions Card kit. This is my best selling product from the latest year. Life is real and it's really crazy sometimes. That doesn't mean you have to run to Hallmark, though!  You can still make and send a handmade card!  The Stampin' Up Everyday Occasions kit has EVERYTHING except scissors and adhesive to make 20 fabulous card for all occasions. The cards which are designed by the Stampin' Up talented team of graphic artists are my favorite of any kit. AND there is a full color instruction book telling you how to make them! Here's the bunch of them that I made in just minutes apiece.  I made them up all at once and have them on hand ready to go. However, you can make them up one at a time when you need it. 
 
 
The most fabulous thing about the kit is that after you are finished you have, in my opinion, the cutest and most functional stamp set left over to make cards, cards, cards to your heart's desire.  Here's the cutie stamp set (by the way, I'd buy just the stamp set for $29.95, I love it so much!)
 
 
BUY THE KIT NOW for $29.95

My favorite stamp of this set is "Made for you by me". My mom comes to a lot of my classes and she likes to put it on every card she makes. I agree! If you go through the trouble to make a card, you may as well say that YOU made it! 


Here's EVERYTHING that
comes in the kit
 



You get
  • 20 card bases
  • 20 matching envelopes
  • pages and pages of already cut out elements (ie. flowers, circles, feathers, etc in colors AND silver sparkle paper! 
  • cutie little paper clips
  •  buttons
  •  baker's twine
  • doilies
  • stampin' dimensionals
  • FULL COLOR instruction book with step by step directions
  • a clear block
  • island indigo and basic grey stampin' spot. 
 








 
 Here's the stampin' dimensionals (the Stampin' Up superior version of glue dots. Trust me, NO ONE makes these any better than Stampin' Up. 
 
 

Here's how the clear block stamp sets work. they stick on the clear block and they come right off ready for the next one.


 
The kit does not come with this, but it would be useful if you had some
 
Stampin' Up paper snips:
 
snail adhesive:

 
FYI, when you are done with the kit, you can use other goodies that you might have to make the pretty box into a gift box!
 

 
 
 
View the  NEW catalog online here! Email me cogbill22@yahoo.com if you would like your own complimentary copy!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...