Monday, June 25, 2018

Tropical Escape BINGO BOGO

The most fun thing about a new catalog? My BINGO BOGO Event! Guests are spoiled rotten with prizes, make and takes, themed snacks and more!  

Here are the Make and Takes:

Just a strip of Designer paper and embellishment spices up this adorable case from the catalog! 


Aloha, hand santizers!


Christmas in July (in June!)


BINGO calls for PRIZES of course:


Each guest had make and take supplies waiting for them, and a cute gift of course. I am in love with these pillow boxes! Quick and cute! 


We are happy stampers!



I made Pineapple Dole Whip, yes I did. 


Want to purchase the Tropical Escape Suite of products? Click here!  
SHOP: Click here to shop online today! 
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today. Get your girls together for a night of FUN! cogbill22@yahoo.com
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: I would love to be your Stampin' Up Demonstrator! Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. $125 for only $99 and during  WHAT are you waiting for? Click here to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...