Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Product of Week: Beautiful Baubles

I have had stars in my eyes for this stamp set ever since the first time I saw it at the Stampin' Up 2018 Holiday Catalog launch in September. I created this card for my Christmas card class and I was getting tired of red and green so went non-traditional with Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Pool Party. 
For this card, I stamped the baubles in Grey Granite (love this new color) on whisper white card stock.  Then I stamped and cut one of the baubles, then colored it with the granny apple, pool party and flirty flamingo blends. Of course, then I had to add a rhinestone to "bling" it up. 

Here is the fantastic bundle that you NEED to add to your collection:


Notice the piece that cuts out the little baubles. It's ONE FRAMELIT that cuts out all 6 pieces at one time. Love it!  

Here's another example from Stampin' Up: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...