Monday, January 7, 2019

Monthly Stampin' Technique Club Recap: We have a few open spots in club, JOIN US!

WE are starting a second year of Stamp Technique club and WOW. What can I say? I hesitated to take on such a new event not less than one year ago and I am soooo grateful that I took the plunge.  There are so many reasons to love it:
1. learning a new technique every month
2. getting to know a regular group of crafty people much more closely
3. happy stamping smiles galore! 

This month we tackled using our embossing mats. I determined that many of us had them bought, but new in package!  WOW! 


Club stampers are Happy Stampers for sure! We have a night club and a day club the first weekend of the month, these are my night stampers. 


How can Dana be so peppy at 9am? haha, my day group is fantastic! 


I just receive a ton of swaps, so shared the three suites we focused on: Butterfly Gala, All My Love and Happiness Blooms.  I just loooooove my swaps! 


We used the Beauty Abounds butterfly framelit and then sponged it to make it pop!


No club is complete without a little spoilage from me :) These cute candy treats were my gift this month.


Did you catch that stitched rectangle on the candy inside? LOVE! 


Our Technique Notebooks are ready for 2019! Each participant receives an emailed set of instructions to fit perfectly in a Memories and more album!  As well as a 3 x 4" swatch to show the technique 


Inside of book: 


My class is FULL of Stampin' Up happy shopper/demonstrators.  They love the new ideas to use in their classes. Stamp club participants make 3 make and takes (one technique make and take, then 2 other simple current Stampin' Up cards). Also, they are invited to my exclusive Stampin' Technique Club Facebook group, Receive PDFs of all of the projects with measurements to use in classes or personal use, print out of technique instructions for technique album, gifts galore, YouTube videos of the projects in case they miss (or need a re-cap!) . 
TO GO options are also available!  


Would you like to try a free sample of what it's all about? Receive this month's Technique Club PDFs and YouTube video FREE by sign up below>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...