Thursday, March 28, 2019

Product of the Week: Let It Ride stamp set


It's rare that a sentiment is a reason that I buy a stamp set, but these were just too priceless.  
When I saw the Let It Ride stamp set, I knew it would be making it's way into my craft collection. My favorite is "Live as if someone left the gate open".  These horses are stunning when stamped alone or colored with blends, watercolor pencils or aqua painter/blender pens.  I will be making a card with this stamp set on Facebook Live on Wednesday night at 9pm Central, and you'll want to tune in so that you can learn how to do a watercolor wash background that won't warp your cardstock!  Join my customer Facebook group now and set your alarm for the FUN!  

Click here to purchase the Let It Ride stamp set and some coloring tools today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...