Monday, June 17, 2019

Royal Peacock BINGO BOGO Recap and Product Of The Week!


This Royal Peacock stamp set was on my list of products to add to my collection from the Stampin' Up 2019-2020 New Annual Catalog. I think it was my racoon-like attraction to sparkly things with this foil paper and designer series paper. But the stamp set itself? Stunning!  It begs to be colored, but we did so much more at our Peacock BINGO/BOGO event last week.  The whole Noble Peacock Suite is a must have for your collection. 

I thought this card showcased the foil paper, don't you? And that olive/peacock ribbon? Give me 10 rolls!


This next card features the bauble embossing folder and the Heirloom Frames framelits. The perfect frame for our blueberry noble bird! I just used a blender pen to smear the blueberry around



We used the baby wipe technique to stamp this tricolored beauty (blueberry bushel, pretty peacock, old olive)


Each participant received a Parcels and Petals box. The designer series paper is heavy weight and perfect for making boxes! 


I think you need to see one close up! 


And closer for a look at that feather cut out with the framelits. You need them. 
Check back next week or tune into Facebook Live on Wednesday 6/19 @9pm for a video to show how to make this cute box!  Click here to join us on Wednesday at 9 or go to "papermadeprettier" on Facebook and Like my page. Then tune in at 9.


I am a sucker for a theme, so we had peacock cupcakes, of course. 


Close up, no worries, just looking won't count you any calories..


Each participant goes home with a swag bag of goodies to make their make and takes


Prizes galore! 


I need lots of help with events, thank goodness for Crystal Muirhead and Susan Davis!


Are we having fun yet? I'd say so! 




BOGO sale for days...…..


and more...…..


Winner, winner, chicken dinner! 


A picture of my sister Kathy Rich is as rare as a peacock in Arkansas. Isn't she gorgeous? She'll kill me that her eyes were closed. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...