Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Praiseworthy Prose Pressed Petals bundle Card with video

Last week I made a Praiseworthy Prose Pressed Petals card on my Facebook Live. Say that three times fast!  I can't get enough of these Hand Lettered Alphabet dies in the Praiseworthy Prose Bundle. 
PRAISEWORTHY PROSE BUNDLE
These letters are just are the right size for card making and also scrap-booking and so fresh and fun!

 I paired it with the Pressed Petals suite for my Facebook Live Last Week.
Pressed Petals


Watch the Facebook Live Replay here and learn how to make the card>>>

Dimensions for card:
Very Vanilla Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 score at 4 1/4"
Designer Paper Layer: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"
Use largest Stitched Nested Label Die

See the whole Pressed Petals Suite Here

Purchase the Praiseworthy Prose bundle Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...