Saturday, January 30, 2021

Bonus Hey Girlfriend Sweet 16 card

 


It's hard to believe that my youngest child is 16! Turning 16 in a pandemic is the pits, so you know I'm gonna bring on the decorations for my sweetie!  The Hey, Girlfriend stamp set is the perfect set to treat any age girl!  I used the Designer paper which is FREE with a starter kit during Saleabration, Petal Pink base, FLirty Flamingo for the scalloped rectangle. Blends make this set amazing: Flirty Flamingo blends for the dress and bow. The little pup is our Scarlett and she's dark Cinnamon Cider and Hope's gorgeous hair is Light Cajun Craze.  Ivory was my skin tone of choice for her fair skin. Find out more about how to blend skin tones on my post last week. Here's the cute table spread we had just to celebrate. Show me your Hey, Girlfriend samples in the comments!  









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...