Monday, March 1, 2021

Virtual School stamp style.....Stampin' Basics!

 I sure do miss crafting face to face with my ladies.  I wanted to share this video I did a few months ago to help anyone who might need to freshen up their crafting skills. I tried to cover all the basics of stamping here.  If you have any topics you'd like to see in a Stampin' Basics 2, comment here!  

Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss any part 2 videos and to see my weekly Facebook Live video replays!  

Topics covered: 

  • photopolymer vs. cling stamps 
  • how to assemble your stamps
  • what's a clear block
  • when do I use a mat under my stamping
  • how to use a trimmer to cut and score
  • how do I make basic card layers
  • how to open a stamp pad
  • how to reink a stamp pad
  • what if my stamp pad it too inky
  • which stamp pad should I use?
  • how to stamp
  • which adhesive
  • cleaning your stamps and more!  

Email me to purchase any of the products I show here or click here to shop online today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...