Friday, August 20, 2021

Festive and Bright Bundle: 3 cards, one layout!


I love it when a stamp set can get me through multiple holidays.  The Festive and Bright Bundle is here to take you from Back To School, through Fall/Halloween and Christmas!  I love the dies here that cut the cutest border from the stamped image as I have shown above. For the Facebook Live, I created the Back To School card, but I also explain how to make the other two cuties. Grab the Festive and Bright Bundle, some Designer Series Paper and blends markers and get to crafting! 

 



Items to make the Halloween Card can be purchased here

  

Dimensions for Cards: Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score at 4 1/4",  Designer Paper Layers (Halloween and Christmas 2" x 5 1/4" and 1/2" x 5 1/4"), Back To School Bright Designer Paper Layers -Poppy Parade: 2" x 5 1/4", Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point 1/2" x 5 1/4":  Thick Basic White Layer: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"

Watch the Video here: 



Don't forget it's Saleabration Time!  FREE ITEMS with every $50 purchase and FREE BUNDLE with your Starter kit purchase! Learn more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...