Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Group: Thankfulness Blog Hop

 


There's just something so refreshing about Fall...halloween, bonfires, crisp air, apples, football games. I love crafting this time of year! This gorgeous fall card was created for my Stamp Technique club. We learned the Gilded Grout Technique this month using the Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle. Isn't it stunning? We also used the Rock and Roll technique to make the sentiment pop. I just love a good, inky new technique, don't you?   


  Here is a snippet of the project I made for the Tutorial Bundle: 




Blog Roll: 

Click here to find out more about my Stamp Technqiue Monthly Club where we learn new techniques each month, locally (Little Rock, Arkansas) and online (TO GO or Zoom!) with packets shipped anywhere in the US.  

You can email me to purchase the tutorial or it is free with any purchase with me or free when you join my team of my Pretties Team Happy Shoppers. 

Click here to purchase your starter kit today and get the ongoing perk of my Tutorial Bundles FREE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...