Sunday, February 27, 2022

Stampin' Cruise Swap using Waves of the Ocean


The things we let our friends talk us into! Haha. When we were on an incentive trip in Hawaii, my dear friend Sandy Risi approached me to talk about hosting a Stampin' Cruise to the Western Carribean. She's pretty convincing...so here we are.  I am on my way to a sunny vacay in the ocean far away from reality.  
An epic trip calls for an epic swap. I wanted to use Waves of the Ocean collection ....obviously!  The warmer color papers kept drawing my eye!  I just kept seeing a sunrise, much like the gorgeous sunrises we saw in Hawaii!  The sailboat punch was on my desk (with a milllion other things after designing around 8 classes in one week!) and this card was born. I am quite in love with it and hope you like it too. 
The Waves Of The Ocean Bundle (below) will be available in the upcoming Annual Catlog
IMPORTANT: The designer paper, foil paper and rhinestones are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  Mark my words.......it will not last long! 
Watch me make the card here on YouTube Live. Never miss another YouTube live, subscribe to my channel today! I'm on each Wednesday at 8pm (except this Wednesday I will be sailing across the ocean!)

The base is Thick Basic White 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2
Black: 4 1/8" x 3 1/8"
Designer Paper rectangles 2" x 3" (blue and oranges)
Scrap of Basic White for sailboats (assemble with mini glue dots)
Stamp sentiment with Memento Black ink

See the entire collection here on the flyer
Customers may purchase this starting 3/1/22
Happy Shoppers can purchase it NOW on a demonstrator order

Don't want to wait?  Click here to purchase it using a starter kit!  It's only $79.25 for the whole collection!  and the starter kit is $125 for $99 no shipping....you'll still need to add more items for an amazing deal! WOW! 

 
Here are some other items in the collection and a close up of the paper......WOW! 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...