Friday, December 2, 2022

12 Days of Christmas Day 1: Spruced Up Bundle


 12 Days of Christmas Day 1: Spruced Up Bundle
I made this cute card with the Spruced Up Bundle. It starts with a Real Red Base, a layer of Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper (5 1/4" x 4") and the Scalloped Contours Dies for the sentiment layer iwth Basic White cardstock. I stamped the ornaments with Pool Party, Garden Green and Real Red ink. Then I used an ink pen to make the ornament strings with a ruler. Red/Green ribbon finishes it off perfectly!  This stamp set is RETIRING, so don't delay! Purchase it today! 



12 Days of Christmas is HERE

We started off with a BANG this week. Stay tuned each weekday for a video either live or prerecorded at 1pm CT each weekday. You can fill a door prize form out each day for a prize draw each Friday until 12/16/22.

In case you can't find it, the door prize form is here.


Ordering Special until 12/16/22:

$50 order = free set of blends
$100= 2 free sets
$150 = 3 free sets


Subscribe to my email list for PDFs mailed every Friday


Subscribe to my youTube channel so you don't miss another video or watch me LIVE on my Facebook Page papermadeprettier each day at 1pm CT until 12/16/22.  Some videos will be prerecorded. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...