Monday, March 13, 2023

Naturally Gilded and Irresistible Blooms Card

 


I just can't get enough of the NEW product offering we have at Stampin' Up in the Online Exclusives.  Periodically, Stampin' Up will release NEW products for us to play with and I am a sucker for new and sparkly.  I made this card iwth the Irresistible Blooms Bundle and Naturally Gilded Designer Paper. I added inkdirectly to the Designer Paper iwth my ink pads )Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Flirty Flamingo). I also used Rose Gold Foil for the card front and leaves. The flower is stamped with Calypso COral on Calypso Coral and the "hello" is stamped with Early Espresso. 


Orders of $50 or more by 3/13/23 receive a FREE embellishment or FREE Saleabration Item

Enjoy this video  and learn how to make this card! 
DImensions: Crumb Cake base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" score at 4 1/4", Rose Gold 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", Designer Paper strips 1 5/8" x 4", Calypso Coral 3/4" x 2 1/2". Scrap of Rose Gold and Calypso Coral for die cutting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...