Friday, September 29, 2023

papermadeprettier Online Card Class! Tricks and Treats, Rustic Crate and Curved Occasions sets

 


I hope you enjoy this month's card class!  We used Rustic Crate, Curved Occasions and Tricks and Treats stamp sets.  They are all so adorable, won't you agree?  
Orders of $35 or more by 10/2/23 get 6 free card kits in the mail! Shop here
Here is the video replay of the online class (somehow my camera wouldn't turn the right way - argh!) 

Subscribe to my email to get the dimensions and PDFs for all 3 of these cards! 

Here are 7 more Tricks and Treats bundle cards for you to enjoy! 

Swap by Laurie Krauss

Swap by Kelly Acheson

Swap by Dena Rekow

Swap from Patience Holt

I made this for our Pretties Team sketch challenge! 

Swap by Janet Holmes

Swap by Joanne Jeter

I'd love to see your Halloween cards in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...