Monday, July 22, 2019

Silver Elite Diva Day


Aren't they adorable? These are my superstar Silver Elite Divas that were honored at our biannual Silver Elite Diva Day. Twice a year, I maximally spoil my Silver Elite team members with a special "over the top" party. This year, I had my eye on some flashy, sparkly cups and it just evolved from there! Getting to Silver Elite is a HUGE deal, but staying there is even more HUGE. I am so proud of these 3 (left to right): Elizabeth Mayfield Hart, Patience Holt and Cindy Griffin. Who knew when these 3 bonded at an Onstage in Salt Lake City years ago, that it would lead to so much? 


Diva Day is a BIG DEAL, the tables are set with flair! 


Here is a closer up photo. I knew you'd want to see! 


Closer!


I've always wanted one of these nail polish remover holders and it was the perfect place to use this cute stamp from the Here's To Strong Women stamp set






Divas must be pampered with pretty, sparkly things


Aren't these tumblers the best? Our crafty friend Lazendra Hairston personalized them for us. 


I used the new Hand Lettered Prose Dies and stamp set with the brights designer series paper stack with the NEW Purple 3/8" Tricolored Ribbon. True story: to prove that my divas aren't really divas, I couldn't find my ribbon so Elizabeth let me use some of hers for her gift! Love her. AND she brought ME a pack of gummy candy. My favorite!


Each Diva got a packet with make and takes, brights designer series paper, two rolls of ribbon, rhinestones and new copper bags to craft with and take home


Dang, I forgot photos of the dinner, but these Divas ate off Disney plates in recollection of our last Diva Day in Orlando. Divas don't eat just anything and we don't pick up food. We call Bite Squad and ordered what we want, with hummus and dessert from Taziki's.


Of course we stamped! 


These divas are now ready to have a class with the Lots Of Cheer stamp set! Christmas In July, anyone?


Did you know you can stamp onto window sheets with Stazon, then turn over and color with blends? Then put over silver glimmer paper, stick it on with glue dots and cut around the ornament and silver paper to make a Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green sparkly ornament? We love learning new things! 

Want to be a Stampin' Diva? Earn Silver Elite by September 30th and you can come to the next Stampin' Diva party, too! Click here to learn all about our Pretties Team of Happy Shoppers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...