Monday, August 10, 2020

Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Holiday Catalog is HERE! Catalog Walk through with 36 samples and Tags Buffet Demo

 

Wow. I'd say we all NEED a little Christmas right now. This catalog has me singing in my head every day. I love all the holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have sooooooo much to show you already since I was able to order from this catalog a few months ago as a demonstrator.  Join me on a walk through through the catalog. You'll see

  • 36 Holiday Catalog Samples
  • A demonstration of the amazing Tags Buffet Kit

 

Click here to shop my online store and Holiday Catalog today

Here is a PDF link to the Holiday Catalog

Email me if you'd like a catalog and don't already have a Stampin' Up demonstrator!

Click below to purchase the kit featured in the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...